2007年4月19日 星期四

[分享] 台灣故事館。人物篇。

April 8, 2007 Taiwan Storyland

It has been a long time we didn't see each other! Data lived with her family in US after marriage and not came back to Taiwan very often. Counting for the days, we've known each other for 12 years~while we both were master students. Data studied in US and I was in Hsin-Chu, we became friends via net.

小時候的朋友-Data-結婚後就住在米國了。
難得回台灣一趟,大夥兒說什麼也要抽空聚一聚!
說到我們認識多久,應該有十二年了吧~
那時候 Data 在米國,我則在清華,都還是學生的年代。


Data's Family

We made the date today one month ago.
It was rainy~ I waited for my old friends in front of the department "Shin Kong Mitsukoshi" nearby the Taipei Main Station. This was the first time to see Data's daughter Ginny~ Ginny was shy but soon we walked around playing hand in hand~

約見面的地點就在站前新光三越門口。
天空飄著雨,這是第一次看到 Data可愛的女兒。
好害羞的小妹妹~不過,一下子我們就手牽手去玩了!


Danny's wife, Danny, Ginny and me

The doorman said "Good Morning" followed with some greetings to me
in Japanese. I was kind of confused and thus told him I am a Taiwanese. Funny that we were thought as the tourists from Japan. Ginny didn't understand Chinese and she chatted to me in English. No wonder we were misunderstood~

我們一度被以為是日本來的觀光客。
因為小妹妹只會聽說英文,
我們一大一小哇啦哇啦的說著番話,難怪會被誤認。


Data's husband, Data, Ginny, me, Danny's wife and Danny

The snowman is Ginny's favorite. She found them on the ground floor of Mitsukoshi~ The little girl showed her happiness with laughing and clapping!

雪人是 Ginny 的最愛!
看到這兩尊大雪人,她開心的又笑又拍手,
還要我幫她拍雪人的照片唷!


Snowman in the Subtropical Island~

PS. Those photos with me were taken by Tarn~ Pity that I did not have a photo to show you how Tarn looks like. Trust me! Tarn is handsome~

附註:合照中有我的那些相片都是 Tarn 拍的,
   可惜我沒有 Tarn 的相片,他可帥的呢!

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

小小貓的照片
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!DBgCAvGFBR3EaiJSJg6RZpo-/article?mid=252&prev=261&next=220

by Pu

匿名 提到...

aalava的網誌
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/aalava
by Pu