2007年4月11日 星期三

[沖繩] 夕陽無限好。

March 28, 2007 
Farewell Sunset in Onna~


On the way from YOMITAN back to the Seaside House, I told
Ruth...
"I couldn't help thinking of fresh milk...that I used to
drink 500 ml
everyday in Taipei. Every morning I went to the
Chura Hall for
breakfast and wished that milk was on the table,
but I was
disappointed day by day. I WANT MILK!!"

結束陶藝村參觀之行,回程的路上我開始無藥可救地想念鮮奶。
按照我每天都要喝五百西西鮮奶的習慣,
其實我已經忍耐很多天了。
每天早上我都期盼會看到鮮奶,然後日復一日的感到失望。

Ruth laughed at me for loving milk so much like a baby, yet she
suggested that I should ask where the supermarket is and she
would
accompany me to get some.

How lucky I was! God respond to my wish again!
Nice Mizuki drove me to the supermarket nearby the Sea Park
Hotel.
(Though sounded "nearby", with my slow pace in feet, it
would take me
almost an hour to get milk.)


學妹可能心裡偷偷笑我,這麼大了還沒斷奶。
不過終究我們是一夥兒的~
學妹很有義氣的說,學姊你去問那兒有超市,我陪你去買囉!

莫非是老天爺聽到我心裡對鮮奶的呼喚?
好心的 Mizuki 特地載我到附近的全家便利商店買鮮奶!
(說是附近,以我的速度,走路來回可能要花一個小時~)

I stand by the window drinking milk I longed for...
Headache still, but the sea is outside waving "Come Here" to me.
Thinking about the last two lectures later, I decide to take a pill
of Ibuprofen first and then go out in a reply to the NATURE's call~

我站在窗邊喝著久違的鮮奶。
頭還痛著,窗外的好景緻卻一直對我招手~來呀!
心想傍晚還有最後兩場演講,還是吃個止痛藥吧。
然後就帶著相機,回應藍天白雲對我的招喚去了。




A back yard is always mysterious and attractive to me.
The one beside the seminar room is exactly full of the feelings
and imagination.

後花園總是神秘美麗引人一探究竟。
會議廳外的後花園,完全符合這樣的氣質與想像。

This memorial was erected to pray for the everlasting peace
of the world. I just could not stop imaging those days when this
island was at war for months, what people here suffered under
the typhoon of steel...


Yet today this island represents itself to me and touches my
heart deeply... with silent sea, blue sky as well as peace and
love for eternity.

這支祈求世界人類和平的紀念碑,
讓我忍不住揣想,久遠年代以前的烽火連天,
曾經帶給沖繩怎樣的創痛。。。
而今天呈現在我眼前的沖繩,
卻是如此打動人心的藍天碧海和平與愛。




Under the tree, a dark corner was painted in green.
The sunlight shined through the leaves and lighted up the lives of
the unknown lovely plants. The small stones with reflection of the
sunlight made themselves shining as if they were stars in the sky.

乍看陰暗的角落,定睛一瞧卻看見一片綠意盎然。
陽光透過樹葉的縫隙灑在不知名的小植物身上,
地上的白色碎石宛如天上繁星一般,映著太陽閃閃發亮。





Time for my return to the seminar room.
I visited the viewing platform again and took a photo of this board
for memory.

看看時間差不多了,該是折返的時候。
我又來到觀景台。拍下恩納村海岸安全管理的告示牌做紀念。




The last two seminars talked about the regulation of cleavage
division and mainly focused on the centriole/centrosome part,
which was very interesting to me.
These speeches caught my
attention and even let me forget my
awful headache this afternoon.

By the end of the last talk, my pen was also ran out of ink...
No ink for supply~ who dares take that in flight?!
Liquid in bottles are troublesome while check in for boarding.

最後兩場演講都與卵裂的調節有關,
聽得我忘了頭痛,意猶未盡。
真巧,我的鋼筆已經完全給它沒墨水啦!
沒帶墨水無法補充,還好演講都結束了~

Before the sun goes down, the appearance of the sky turns to be
a reddish-blond color. I stand on the end of the alley watching a
spectacular sunset. These days in Okinawa, I had no chance to
have a look at it...the sunset was gone with the seminars in the
evening session. The same time tomorrow I ought to stay in the
Naha airport waiting for the flight to Taipei...
It is the first as well as the last sunset in Okinawa to me.

從會議廳回房間的時候,瞥見太陽已經接近海平面了。
回想前幾天的日落,好像都在傍晚的演講結束前就完結了。
這應是這趟沖繩之旅的第一個,也是最後一個。夕陽。




Everything goes to the end?
The signal of no battery flashes on the screen and reminds me
I have no recharging set with me.
Sure! The last shot in Okinawa~
God know when the next meet is...

電力不足的標誌一直在螢幕上閃呀閃!
不管啦!按下快門再說~
明天這個時候,應該已經在那霸機場的候機室了。
此時不拍,更待何時?

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

學姊,
妳這次的的小植物沒有比例尺,所以我只能偷偷地猜一下,有可能是【雷公根】http://140.128.212.1/~6learning/learn/S-plant/plants6/a71.html
如果下次在野外尋寶被蚊子咬一大包的時候,可以找它們幫幫忙。
yizang

Wenlynn 提到...

親愛的億蒼,好久不見!

人家拍氣氛的,沒想到比例尺這件事說~
我覺得它面熟,可是要找它的出身,卻又無從查起,真是太感激你了!