2007年4月1日 星期日

[沖繩] 相見歡。之二。

March 25, 2007
Okinawa, Nice to Meet You!

On the way from Naha airport to Sea Park Hotel,
Sue was very sick.

Ruth and I were worried that Sue might not be able to give a seminar next day.
We returned to Sue's room from the beach.
Sue looked weak and still ill.

I touched her forehead and felt that she had a slight fever.

從機場往飯店的途中,老師就顯得有一點兒體力不支。
有點兒擔心隔天上午的議程,老師有一場三十分鐘演講呢!
從沙灘走回房間,老師看起來仍虛弱。
偷偷摸了摸她的額頭,還有一點兒發燒。


Part of the Terrace 陽台一隅

Sue told us not to worry about her illness,
she felt better after taking the medicines.

It was 5:20 pm, the shuttle bus was scheduled to leave for Seaside House at 5:30.
I took my baggage and left Sue's room,
together with Ruth,
we got on the bus for registration in Sea-side House.


可是老師要我們不要擔心,還說吃過藥後感覺好多了。
看看時間,五點二十分,該準備搭乘接駁巴士前往會場報到了。


View from the Terrace of Sue's Room 沖繩海邊的地中海風情

Wow~finally I am in the room that Ruth and I will share together for the coming days.
Though without terrace, the BIG window makes the room widen and bright.
No doubt~ I dare not have a look at the brilliant ocean unless I wear the sun glasses...

哇!終於看到我跟學妹要同居四天四夜的房間了。
雖然沒有陽台,偌大的窗戶讓房間顯得寬敞而明亮。
不要懷疑,如果窗簾不放下來,
我必須戴著太陽眼鏡才能面對窗外那一片蔚藍海洋。


Room in Seaside House 大會提供的住宿

Outside the window,
Okinawa showed us her extremely gorgeous nature!

It looked just like a poetry and brillance~
We enjoyed taking nice shots again and again before we left for the gathering dinner.

窗外堪稱風光明媚。
隔著窗戶,看出去還真像一幅畫。
趁著晚餐前的幾分鐘空檔,又按下快門。 


A Poetic Scenery 如詩的風景

沒有留言: