2007年4月15日 星期日

[沖繩] 那霸市區半日遊

March 29, 2007 
The Last Look in Okinawa

It was the moment to say goodbye to Onna~
I waved my dear friends off at the bus leaving for Naha airport
and was feeling a bit weepy...
I know I was a bit tearful and I tried to let myself not cry.
Yet while lovely Tomomi said "I'll miss you~ take care" followed
by "Don't cry!" to me...the tears in my eyes just could not help
running down my cheeks.
This made the other participants on the bus laughing~

離開恩納村的這一刻終於到來
揮手跟待我們親切如家人的朋友們說再見,
叫人忍不住紅了雙眼
我是有比較愛哭啦!所以一直都很忍耐
可是當 Tomomi 跟我說「再見~我會想念妳!」
最後,還加上一句「不要哭喔!」,
讓我原本只是在眼眶裡打轉的淚水,就這樣滾了下來
同車其他人就開始笑我啦~

The bus moved.
My friends, Seaside House and the acquainted scenery were
passing me by...and disappeared behind.
Could not have any words...I left in silence.

車子開動了。
熟悉的景物,從眼前身邊走過,最後消失在身後。
不想說話。也說不出話來。在沉默中漸行漸遠。



那霸機場站。日本最西端的電車站。

After our arrival at Naha Airport, we still have almost six
hours to take an adventure in Naha city~
Having our baggage placed in the coin locker, we begin
our short city tour with planned easy dress and shoes...that
makes us looking like the residents of Okinawa~

抵達那霸機場後,還有半天的城市冒險之旅呢!
找到寄物櫃把行李放好,
一身逛街的輕便裝扮,搭配事先換穿好的走路專用涼鞋,
我們看起來真的很像在地人!


A Woodpecker on the Floor Tiles 進電車站前的地磚。

We were on the train that looked very similar to the MRT
of Mu-Cha line in Taipei. With the map, time table and list of
each stops of Monorail, we had no fear of getting lost in a foreign
place, just stepped out to visit the city.

上了電車,跟我們的木柵線捷運好像喔!
對照電車時刻表及站名,兩個獅子座的路癡,
開始那霸市區半日遊~

Surely we would like to find a restaurant first.
Ruth and I had a chat and we went to bed at midnight, thus we
awake too late to have the breakfast this morning.
It was arounds 11:30, a good timing for lunch!

不要懷疑!當然找吃的先。
昨晚太晚睡,早上睡到來不及吃早餐就出門了。
十一點多,可以吃中餐啦!空著肚子怎麼逛街唷~


A Comic-like Menu 漫畫般的餐點介紹。


The menu, being looked like a comic, was difficult for me to read~
Few Chinese characters on it, we made the order with hearts of
uncertainty and expectation!
Wow~~I knew a "ramen" (ラーメン) restaurant nearby the
"Taipei Japanese School" (台北日本人学校), they served almost
the same taste!!

看著圖文並茂的餐點單,只認得為數不多的幾個漢字。
點了這個可能是野菜海鮮之類的拉麵,
跟我在天母「二子山」吃過的口味真的很像!


Ramen for me 我的午餐。

Starbucks really fulfilled me after lunch by a cup of "Iced Double
Shots"!
With the map prepared by dear Tomomi, we were
energized and ready
for our "Treasure-Looking" trip~

午餐後的咖啡就在星巴克解決了。
按照親愛的 Tomomi 幫我們準備的尋寶圖,
走回最近的電車站,開始按圖索驥單買辦去啦!



Street View 過天橋時拍的街景。

Some street views in Naha looked very similar to Kaohsiung City.
I used to look around while I walked along the streets and enjoyed
taking photos of those objects that caugh my eyes and intrigued
me.
Last year the same season in Taiwan, I was fascinated to the
manholes
that were distributed randomly on the streets and roads.
They were
different in shapes and decorated by art deco as well
as a specified
logo that represented to where they were belonged.
In an unknown street of Naha City, I saw the manhole again and it
reminded me that I had an unfinished "album" on this subject
"My Top 100 Manholes in Taipei City"~

那霸的某些景緻跟高雄感覺好像喔!
我的壞習慣走路總是會東張西望,五分鐘的路程走成二十分鐘。。。
去年的這個時候,我走路總是會看地上,那時候超熱衷拍人孔蓋!
沒想到,在那霸,連人孔蓋都跟台灣的很像~
提醒我,我有一個未完成的人孔蓋專輯,「我的一百個人孔蓋」。


A Manhole of the Polluted Water System
污水處理系統。人孔蓋。

I felt comfortable to walk along the streets in Naha.
The rights of the pedestrian are highly emphasized here.
As long as I stepped toward the pedestrian crossing, the traffic
just
stopped to let me walk across.
I remembered the days when I stayed in Lausanne for the 10th
TNF conference, no matter where is a traffic light the pedestrian
on the roads in Swiss are respected and protected by the drivers.
Some of the drivers read my hesitation, they made a gesture of
"pedestrian first, please" to me.

在這裡走路的感覺很好。
因為走在路上要過馬路時,所有車子都會主動停下禮讓行人先走。
我記得在瑞士也是這樣。
不管有沒有紅綠燈,只要有人要過馬路,來往的車輛老遠就會停下來。
還有駕駛會伸出手,跟我做一個請先走的手勢。



Two Posts of the Area under Construction 工地圍籬的警示海報。

With the posts featuring cat and dog, the fences are settled
on the pedestrian lane as we see in Taiwan to protect the
passers-by from the construction sites.

The traffic regulations are what we've been taught since our
childhood.
However, I almost feel no respects of being a
pedestrian in Taiwan.
Neither watchword nor rules, I see the
good manners indeed being
implemented in daily lives of
Okinawa...


人行道上的工程圍籬。連小貓小狗都受到保護,好可愛喔~
這種行人充分受尊重有路權的情況,何時才會在台灣實現呢?
這趟沖繩行,算是見識了日本之所以強盛的原因。
至少在沖繩,我看到生活禮儀,不是條文也不是口號!
而是確確實實地落實在生活中。

The visiting notes of Okinawa go to the end by this post.
I wish to visit Okinawa again with my dear papa and mama~
as well as my beloved Michael~

沖繩五日就先寫到這裡,
希望今年有機會可以帶爸媽一起去玩。
更希望我的老公可以一起去,老公好辛苦喔~



Kiss Goodbye from Mosquito in Okinawa 沖繩蚊之吻。

Sometimes I felt mosquitoes around the world love me very much.
While waiting for the flight to Taipei in Naha Airport, I found I've
got a gift for memory from someone~ a MOSQUITO kiss! What a
GREAT goodbye kiss it is, the "stamp" lasted for a week to disappear...

我覺得全世界的蚊子都很愛我。
在機場候機室等候登機的時候,發現有人送我紀念品。
就是蚊子啦!
不知何時偷偷親了我一下,好個吻別!

後記:這個吻痕過了一週才完全消失~ >_<

沒有留言: