2007年3月30日 星期五

我回來了~

March 30, 2007

To my dear family and friends in Taiwan and Okinawa,
I've landed safely in Taipei last night.

This is my first time to visit Okinawa.
However, at the first look I felt that everything is quite familiar.
As most of people who have visited Taiwan agreed to call Taiwan "Formosa",
I think people who have experienced a tour in Okinawa
will all agree that Okinawa is a "Treasure Box".

Okinawa is a wonderland truly existing in this modern age.
Everywhere we hear people talking about peace and love everyday.
People in Okinawa do not talk about but live in peace and love instead.

Stories are as many as the words can tell,
memories take no words but lasting.
Although I looked forward to flying home,
the moment I just had a feeling as if I were leaving my family.
I felt sad waving goodbye, yet life always goes on this style...

When the lights of Taipei city came into my sight,
scenes of everyday life in Okinawa replayed in my mind.
I suddenly understood that waving goodbye is not the end.
It is a beginning as well as a blessing for our next meeting.



Dear family and friends,
Please be patient with my slow hand to show you the photos in Okinawa.
Follow me and imagine having a walk on the beach with me.

沒有留言: